Skip to main content

Start From Your Own Heart – The Wisdom of Dana Rotberg in 16 Elegant Tweets

Dana Rotberg
I wanted to go to the Christchurch Writers Festival this weekend, where there's an extraordinary line-up. And I wanted to go to the Big Screen Symposium in Auckland, where there's also an extraordinary line-up. But no, spring's here and I'm focused on the garden and other projects.

But imagine my delight when I saw filmmaker Amit Tripuraneni (@unkreative)'s tweets from writer/ director Dana Rotberg's session Getting to the Heart of the Story, at the Big Screen Symposium-- What an unexpected treat-- I can't remember when I've read a tweet stream that captures the essence of a talk so elegantly. And that essence is so beautiful-- Many thanks, Amit - I wanted to retweet all of these but putting them here seemed a better idea. And many thanks, Dana. I don't know either of you, but together you made my morning!






More on Dana Rotberg here and here.

Comments